New Delhi: A fireplace broke out at a waste warehouse in Usmanpur, overdue on Monday evening.
About 10 fireplace tenders reached the spot to douse the blaze.
BS Chauhan, fireplace station officer stated, “Fireplace has been introduced below keep an eye on and no casualties had been reported within the incident that came about overdue at evening.” Additional main points into the hearth mishap are awaited.
(To obtain our E-paper on whatsapp day by day, please click on right here. We allow sharing of the paper’s PDF on WhatsApp and different social media platforms.)
Revealed on: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 07:37 AM IST